Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Last few days,I have date my fren YEE ENN accompany me to education fair locate at KULLA LUMPUR CONVENTION CENTRE.Accidentally,I have receive a message from her this morning,there is she cant make it!OOPS,its too bad...Of cause I cant blame her,no point I blame her right?YES she have tell me tat she will arrive there bit late, because she will back to her former school before head to convention centre.


WELL,I juz simply ask my sisters accompany me.Actually Im not really want to go thr due to some personal reason..XD.Besides,SICK not recover yet.ITS really trouble me. However,I have to go thr ,because it related my FUTURE..ISHH。Bout three,we arrive thr..PERHAPS  today was WEEKENDS-SAT,KLCC so crowded.I have bought CARAMEL ALMOND+??sticks at AUNTIE ANNE'S  as our luch since both us (my sis and I)not having our lunch yet.


NEXT,tis is my first time step into KUALA LUMPUR CONVENTION CENTRE..lol.SO,IM really blur and no idea where should I go?ITS really SUCK..WE have no choice,we juz go around d KLCC mall..its really a stupid way.!Out Of sudden,I have spot a girl carry XXX college bag.Within a minute,I go infront her and ask her d actual direction head to CONVENTION CENTRE..hehe.




Finally,we reach thr.YEAH..hooray..yet,IM was very tired walking around here n there juz now..haiz..CONvention CENTRE is huge..We can see many College and UNI banner thr..Somemore,its really crowded..










long path before arrive to CONVENTION CENTRE



 I like d veranda..
After collect d info we wanted,my sis n I have some drinks at STARBUCKS before back home.I have ordered TOFNUTFRAPP ,while my little sis ordered PEPERMINT FRAP.

TILL THEN,its time to sleep, Im really fatigue.nite,sweet dream ...

No comments:

Post a Comment